- The Neepawa Film Festival committee reserve the right to deny showing any entry they deem unfit or breaks the following rules and guidelines.
- All entrants will permit their work to be shown at The Roxy Theatre, Neepawa, ArtsForward, Neepawa for the duration of the festival and to be broadcast on NACTV for 1 year without fee.
- All work to be no less than 5 minutes and no more than 30 minutes duration.
- All films to be “family friendly”, but can be documentary, narrative and/or animated
- All work to of been created within a 100Km radius of The Roxy or by someone living within that area.
- All work to be completed and submitted no later than midday July 12th 2019 at any of the following location
- The Roxy Theatre (FAO Jamie Willis)
- The Banner (FAO Kate Jackman-Atkinson)
- NACTV Studio (FAO Don Walmsley)
- HyLife Foods (FAO Jamie Willis)
Films submitted prior to June 15th will be given extra consideration
- Must be delivered in one of the following formats:
BD-ROM; BD-R; BD-RE; DVD-ROM; DVD±R; DVD±RW, USB
MPEG-1; MPEG-2; MPEG-4; M4V; Xvid; MKV; AVCHD, VOB.
- Only 1 entry per entity
- Releases must be provided for all under age performers
- No product placement or advertising permitted
- Judging and thereby Prizes awarded will be done by lots/votes of the viewing public
Examples of Work
- A Day in the life of….
- Instructional/Educational/How to